Toggle menu

A to Z Directory of consumer and legal advice groups and organisations

The consumer and legal advice-related groups and organisations shown below can either help you directly or provide information and support.

To find out more about how they can help you, please contact them using the phone number, email, or website address they have provided.


ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service) gives employees and employers free, impartial advice on workplace rights, rules and best practice. We also offer training and help to resolve disputes.

Advice Plymouth

Advice Plymouth is a formal consortium of not-for-profit advice agencies, commissioned by Plymouth City Council to deliver a co-ordinated advice and information service for the people of Plymouth. The service is available to people who live, work or study in Plymouth.

Care Quality Commission (CQC)

We're the independent regulator of health and social care in England. We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.

Citizens Advice Plymouth

Citizens Advice Plymouth (CAB) service helps people to resolve their problems. We can help with any issue, from anyone, spanning debt and employment to consumer and housing plus everything in between.

Focus On Disability

Focus on Disability is a website with a wide range of information for disabled people and their carers in the UK.

Information and Advice - Improving Lives Plymouth

Information and Advice work in partnership with Citizen's Advice Plymouth to deliver the Advice Plymouth partnership.

Personalised Social Care Solutions

Who's going to look after your finances and decide care arrangements for you if you are unwell or permanently incapacitated and find you are no longer able to do so?

Plymouth Energy Community

Are your gas and electricity bills causing you to worry? Do you have cold draughts, or heating difficult to control? There are many things that you can do, even if someone else owns your home.

Prisoners' Families Helpline

The Prisoners' Families Helpline can support you if you have a family member who is in contact with the criminal justice system in England and Wales.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email