Something's gone wrong with a purchase
If something's gone wrong with an item you've bought, you may be entitled to a refund, repair or replacement.
It doesn't matter whether you bought the item new or secondhand - you'll still have rights.
If you would like to talk to someone, please contact Citizens Advice Plymouth.
- Return faulty goods
- Claim using a warranty or guarantee
- If a company stops trading or goes out of business
- If something is advertised at the wrong price
- Report fake or counterfeit goods
- If something you ordered hasn't arrived
- If you think you've bought stolen goods
- If your clothes have been lost or damaged by a dry cleaner
- Claim compensation if an item or product causes damage
- Getting your money back if you paid by card or PayPal
- If you're unhappy about poor service
- Complaining about a vet
- Pet gets ill or dies after buying