Four Greens Wellbeing Hub
The Four Greens Wellbeing Hub is a building for community activity, health and wellbeing, community enterprise, and a local base for the provision of other advice and support such as housing, money, enterprise, jobs and training.
Services available at the Four Greens Wellbeing Hub
Information, advice and guidance
- Debt advice
- Health improvement
- Family and parenting support
- Specialist health services
- Friendship cafe
- Fitness sessions
- Family fun activities
- Allotment opportunities
- Holiday play schemes
- Sports activities
Volunteering and employment
- Training courses
- Volunteering placements
- CV and interview support
- Creating jobs
- Livewell Speech and Language Service
- Whitleigh Big Local
- Wolseley Trust Social Prescribing Service
- Livewell Leg and Podiatry Service
- Plymouth Library Service
- Diabetes Service
How to make a referral
Pop in and speak to any member of the team.
Alternatively, complete our simple referral form and we'll get in touch. Once we know what help, information and advice you need we will connect you with the right people that can support you.
We're here to help you.
What are Wellbeing Hubs?
Plymouth's Wellbeing Hubs have four main aims
- To improve the health and wellbeing outcomes for local people
- To reduce inequalities in health and wellbeing
- To improve people's experience of care
- To improve the sustainability of the health and wellbeing system
We also work in partnership with a range of organisations in the city who can provide additional health and wellbeing support
The generic offer of every hub includes health advocacy, debt advice, mental health support, opportunities to volunteer, employment advice, signposting of local and citywide providers of health services.
The hubs are a key part of the city's One System, One Aim vision which looks to transform care by taking a different approach.
- From patients to people - the hubs will be designed to engage with people recognising they have strengths and assets and with support can achieve outcomes without being viewed as patients who need things doing to them
- From care settings to places and communities - the hubs will be a place and community-based offer and will help to develop communities that care
- From what's the matter with you to what matters to you - the plan is to focus on the assets of individuals and build on that to achieve the things they want to achieve
- From illness management to wellness support - the focus is on prevention and wellbeing
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated. Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search