Rees Centre Wellbeing Hub
The Rees Centre Wellbeing Hub is located in the centre of Plympton, is a short walk from the Ridgeway and close to the Plympton Health Centre.
Connecting you with organisations, information and activities that can help improve your overall wellbeing.
The Rees Centre Wellbeing Hub is part of a growing network of Hubs throughout Plymouth.
Services available at the Rees Centre Wellbeing Hub
Whatever your goals, we can help you access a wide range of support.
This could include:
- helping you with health advocacy
- mental health support
- opportunities to volunteer
- employment advice
- guidance for long-term conditions
- support for carers
- time banking
- debt advice
- signposting of local and citywide providers
We work in partnership with a range of organisations in the city who can provide additional health and wellbeing support.
How to make a referral
Pop in and speak to any member of the team.
Alternatively, complete our simple referral form and we'll get in touch. Once we know what help, information and advice you need we will connect you with the right people that can support you.
Make a referral and request support
We're here to help you.
What are Wellbeing Hubs?
Plymouth's Wellbeing Hubs have four main aims
- To improve the health and wellbeing outcomes for local people
- To reduce inequalities in health and wellbeing
- To improve people's experience of care
- To improve the sustainability of the health and wellbeing system
We also work in partnership with a range of organisations in the city who can provide additional health and wellbeing support
The generic offer of every hub includes health advocacy, debt advice, mental health support, opportunities to volunteer, employment advice, signposting of local and citywide providers of health services.
The hubs are a key part of the city's One System, One Aim vision which looks to transform care by taking a different approach.
- From patients to people - the hubs will be designed to engage with people recognising they have strengths and assets and with support can achieve outcomes without being viewed as patients who need things doing to them
- From care settings to places and communities - the hubs will be a place and community-based offer and will help to develop communities that care
- From what's the matter with you to what matters to you - the plan is to focus on the assets of individuals and build on that to achieve the things they want to achieve
- From illness management to wellness support - the focus is on prevention and wellbeing
We're here to help and open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search