Care Quality Commission (CQC)
We're the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
- We register care providers
- We monitor , inspect and rate services
- We take action to protect people who use services
- We speak with our independent voice, publishing our views on major quality issues in health and social care
Throughout our work we
- Protect the rights of vulnerable people, including those restricted under the Mental Health Act.
- Listen to and act on your experiences.
- Involve the public and people who receive care
- Work with other organisations and public groups.
All Plymouth locations regulated by the CQC
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search