Toggle menu

Adult Social Care Professional Referral

Adult Social Care Professional Referral Panel

This referral process should only be used by health or social care professionals. Members of the public should use our main Adult Social Care Assessment of Need form.

What you will need

Before you begin, you will need the following:

  • A valid email address if you wish to be sent a copy of your self assessment
  • If you are completing this form on behalf of someone else, you will need to know their personal details, for example, their address and contact number

Start the adult social care professional referral

If you do not understand a question or are concerned that the form does not address your needs, please call 01752 668000.

Please answer all questions honestly.

Finally, you or the person who may need social care support must live in Plymouth. If you do not live in Plymouth, please contact your local council, which is likely to be either Devon County Council, Cornwall County Council, South Hams District Council, or West Devon Borough Council.



Continue reading 



Is the information correct?

Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.

Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory?  Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email