PATH - Plymouth Access to Housing
Plymouth Access to Housing, from PATH, provides assistance to those in housing need, so to help prevent and reduce homelessness.
We offer a range of services that includes:
- Support for Rough Sleepers to move off the streets.
- Housing Advice and Support for single homeless people, including offenders and people using drug treatment and mental health services
- Renting Support Service for people who do not have the funds to access the private rented sector, and to increase sustainable tenancies in decent accommodation
- Tenancy Support, providing housing support to enable people to set up tenancies and remain in their home
- Refugee Housing Support Service, run in partnership with START, offering housing support and advice to anyone with refugee status
We work with people on low incomes, refugees, ex-Services personnel, ex-offenders, and others who find themselves needing our help. We work with and support people with all sorts of issues; but our specialism is, and remains, housing and homelessness.
Work with Rough Sleepers
Path's Rough Sleeper Team works with people on the streets of Plymouth, including people sleeping out and those at risk of sleeping rough. Path also works strategically with partner agencies, supporting and ensuring coordinated approaches to meeting people's needs.
Work with Refugees
The Refugee Integration Service (RIS) is run in partnership with partner agencies, Students and Refugees Together (START), Open Doors International Language School and Plymouth & Devon Racial Equality Council. The RIS offers housing support and integration advice to anyone with refugee status.
Path provides temporary accommodation to people who are homeless via shared houses in the community. Path has been managing several the properties in partnership with Reestart, with Path leading on the housing management and Reestart providing the properties. In addition to this, Path also manages several of its own houses.
Plymouth Renting Support Service
The Plymouth Renting Support Service (PRSS) provides a service to help households access private rented accommodation.
Housing Information, Sign-posting and Support
Path works with BCHA to provide a Housing Information, Signposting and Support service to single homeless people; especially those with histories of drug or alcohol issues, offending or mental health problems.
EasyLet is a professional rental management service operating in partnership with Plymouth Homes4Let (PH4L). It makes letting easy for property owners, whilst providing much needed accommodation in Plymouth
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search