Refugee Integration Service (RIS)
The Refugee Integration Service (RIS) provides housing-related support to refugees. It aims to help refugees to set up and keep their accommodation.
28 Harwell Court
The service addresses resettlement, housing, accessing services, developing independence and integration.
How we can help
- Support for people finding accommodation once refugee status is confirmed
- Assistance to obtain and secure long term housing
- Support with benefits entitlements
- On-going support to assist people to become safe and secure in their home
- Access to on-going social, intellectual and leisure time support
How to access this service
We have regular weekly drop-ins at The Harwell Centre on Tuesdays, 10.00am - 12.30pm.
Referral forms can be obtained from START or Path; local refugee agencies also have copies.
Every client who is taken on develops a personal support plan with their worker. This is used to ensure that the client and worker agree what the needs are and how they will be met. Workers also link the client with other services provided by the partners relevant to the support plan and with the services of other organisations.
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search