Devonport Activity Centre - Routeways
We deliver a range of fun, challenging activities for disabled children and young people, offering access to a natural environment in the heart of the City.
- For young people with a disability aged 8 - 16 offering opportunities to get involved in cooking, gardening, crafts and other social activities. Siblings are very welcome
- Takes place every Monday from 4pm to 6pm (term time only) and Saturdays 10am to 1pm (all year round)
- Fees are £5 for first or only child and £3 for each additional sibling, paid on attendance.
- All Places must be pre-booked by phone 01752 500496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Seeds, Stay and Play
- Drop in toddle/pre-school group for children of all abilities with their parent/carer.
- Garden based play activities, be prepared to get messy!
- Takes place every Friday afternoon from 1pm to 3pm all year round
- Fees are £2 per family.
- If you are 18 or over you could be a volunteer. Coming from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities, our volunteers help with many jobs around the gardens and buildings. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided!
- Take place every Wednesdays from 10am to 1pm in term time and Thursdays from 10am to 1pm in school holidays
Contact Devonport Park Activity Centre Office for registration and bookings.
- Range of specific needs can be catered for
- One to one support available at an additional charge
- Accessible premises and hoist available
- Children and young people supported by own PA / carer welcomed
Check out activities also available through our partner organisation Beckly in Plymstock (phone 01752 484433)
- 0 to 1 years old
- 1 to 2 years old
- 2 to 3 years old
- 3 to 4 years old
- 4 to 5 years old
- 5 to 11 years old
- 12 to 16 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
Back to search