Personal Assistant jobs in Plymouth
What is a Personal Assistant?
A Personal Assistant helps people with all aspects of their daily lives and helps them remain independent for as long as possible.
The role is extremely varied but typical tasks might include:
- helping people with their social and physical activities
- helping people get to their meetings and appointments
- helping people get to and from work
- helping people with their personal care
- helping with household tasks, shopping, cooking and cleaning
- helping people monitor their health
An individual will typically pay for a Personal Assistant through their social care direct payment or personal budget.
Enham Trust is a disability charity that provides services to over 6,500 disabled people each year that focus on individual's abilities, enabling them to live a life of independence, choice and control.
There are currently no Personal Assistant jobs advertised.