Children's social worker job vacancies
If you're passionate about working with children and young people and keen to develop your career with a progressive employer, then the council would love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply online.
Why work for Plymouth City Council
- Great location - a vibrant waterfront city in one of the most beautiful areas of the country close to beaches and Dartmoor
- A consistently low vacancy rate compared to the national average
- Supportive and friendly teams
- Training, development time and regular supervision with a clear career path
- A career graded role profile from newly qualified social worker to an experienced social worker to advanced practitioner
- A staff moves policy allowing you to move around teams without having to reapply for positions
- A commitment to maintaining manageable caseloads
- An excellent salary
- Competitive benefits package and work-life balance; you could get up to £8,000 to help you relocate to Plymouth
Children's Social Work in Plymouth
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.