Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country.
- Only socialise indoors with people you live with or who are in your support bubble
- Up to 6 people or 2 households can meet outside
- Work from home if you can and only travel when necessary
- If you have symptoms get a test and stay at home
Caring for Plymouth is a partnership between the Council, Livewell Southwest and a large number of voluntary and community sector organisations that provides a vital lifeline for people who have been told to isolate.
View all View all Caring for Plymouth pages.
- Guidance and support
- The rules and roadmap
- Testing and self-isolating
- Work and financial support
- Businesses and self-employed people
- Schools, universities, education and childcare
- International travel
- Book a vaccination if you're eligible
- Get tested for coronavirus
- Self-isolation and treating symptoms
- People at higher risk
- Long-term effects (long COVID)
- Social distancing and changes to everyday life
- Download the NHS COVID-19 app
- Direct payments
- Money, benefits and payments
- Citizens Advice money and debt service
- Scams and tips to avoid being scammed
- Safeguarding Children and Young People during COVID-19
- Adult Safeguarding during COVID-19
- Safeguarding for volunteers
- Children with special needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Easy Read information with Photosymbols
- Schools' COVID-19 Bulletin
- Essential information for schools: 2020
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.