- Wear a face covering in most indoor public places and on public transport
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
- Work from home, if you can
- If you haven't already, get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
Caring for Plymouth was a partnership between the Council, Livewell Southwest and a large number of voluntary and community sector organisations that provides a vital lifeline for people who have been told to isolate.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
This page was last updated on 11 July 2023.