The Tor Bridge Partnership comprises four schools:
- Tor Bridge High
- Tor Bridge Primary,
- Plym Bridge Nursery School and Children's Centre
- Cann Bridge School.
All are are located on one campus at Estover in north-east Plymouth.
We are an extremely ambitious team; the design and operational purpose of Tor Bridge is to give learners of all ages in all four schools access to all of the facilities on site. Our motto is: stronger together, creating better futures.
The prime aims of the Tor Bridge partnership are:
- To raise the aspiration in learners in order to achieve a better life outcome.
- To ensure that all learners have access to, and use the opportunities of quality learning provision personalised to their needs.
- To promote and strengthen links, tiers and relationships with the local, regional and national community in order to improve aspiration, endorse education as providing life improvement opportunities and deliver support into the community through the use of skills and physical resources.
- To maximize the opportunities for income generation of the partnership.
- To identify and explore appropriate income generation opportunities to benefit the partnership schools.