Family Hubs in Plymouth
Family Hubs are a place for families, parents, carers, and young people in Plymouth to find support and advice. Each Family Hub will provide support for families with children aged 0-19, or up to age 25 for young people with special educational needs.
The Hubs provide a welcoming, safe and secure space. You can meet other families, people from your community and neighbourhood plus volunteers and practitioners from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Services and support available within each Family Hub
- Information about local support in your area
- Groups and activities for all your family - antenatal classes, play sessions, parenting programmes, dads groups, child development groups such as language development and relationship building
- Practical help from professionals and peer supporters
- Breast feeding and infant feeding support
- Equipment on loan, for example, breast pumps
- Face-to-face support, to talk through your needs and your family's needs and help you make a plan
- Access to extra help if things get difficult
Help and support
If you have any questions about the Family Hubs in Plymouth, please email email@example.com.