You can find out more about your rights, as well as what to do if you face discrimination, need legal advice or have to go to court without a lawyer.

If you would like to talk to someone, please contact Citizens Advice Plymouth.

Legal system

Claiming compensation for a personal injury

How you can take legal action if you want to claim compensation for a personal injury.


Parking tickets

How to appeal a parking ticket and stop being chased because of one.

Civil rights

This page is based on content that originated from Citizens Advice (adapted).