Volunteers wanted to support Plymouth's Lifeboat Station (RNLI)
Are you ready to make a real difference in your community? Do you have a passion for saving lives at sea?
Plymouth's Lifeboat Station, part of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), is looking for dedicated volunteers to join our team and help us in our life-saving efforts.
Lifesaving depends on people giving up their time and energy - people just like you. Our volunteers raise vital funds to pay for things like kit and training to keep volunteer crews safe. As part of our fundraising volunteer crew, you'll be helping to raise vital funds too.
As a fundraising volunteer, you decide how much time to give, and when. That way you can fit your RNLI volunteering around your other commitments. And, like your fundraising crew mates, you'll get a warm glow from knowing you are helping to save everyone.
- Branch Vice Chairperson
- Branch Treasurer
- Branch Box Secretary
- Fundraising Branch Member
- Branch Event Organiser
Click on the role that interests you to find out more and then apply online.
What's in it for you?
- Have fun, meet new people and become part of a great community.
- Join a motivated and enthusiastic team who are making a difference and feeling good by giving something back.
- Learn new skills - we'll give you all the training and support you need to carry out your role effectively.
- Fit volunteering around your other commitments for maximum flexibility.
- If you're worried about travel costs and other out-of-pocket expenses, we can even cover those too. Check our volunteer expenses policy for exact details.
To find out more about these exciting roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.