Social care and support are services to help you if you 

  • need practical support because of illness or disability
  • care for someone receiving social care and support

Social care and support are usually paid for by either people who need services, their families or, in some cases, the council. 

When someone dies there are many decisions and arrangements to be made. Unfortunately these often have to be made at a time of personal distress. Plymouth City Council have information giving you help and guidance about what to do from the moment of a person's death.
Who to contact, and how to get in touch, if you need help outside of normal office hours.
If you have any comments about adult social care or suggestions about how the council can make things better we want to hear from you.
Documents, presentations and updates from the Integrated Commissioning Team (and our key partners).